We celebrate Kitsap Pride in July, culminating in the Coming Out Concert on July 31st at the fairgrounds. Check out these other events.
- Every Friday in July, Siren’s in Bremerton will be hosting Queer Karaoke and Pints for Pride.
- July 15 – 6 p.m. Kitsap Regional Library virtual event. Are you a parent, guardian or caring adult to an LGBTQ+ individual? Do you want to deepen your understanding of issues facing the LGBTQ+ community but don’t know who to ask?
- July 17 – 7 p.m. Queerly Beloved heats up Slaughter County in Port Orchard with their gender variety show. This is also a Pints for Pride event benefiting Kitsap Pride!
- July 25 – 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join us all day for Sunday Fundday at Eleven Winery on Day Road, Bainbridge Island.
- July 31 – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Coming Out Concert at Gordon Field at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds featuring Kim Archer. Come early for food trucks, vendors, teen space by the Boys and Girls Club, a vaccine pop-up clinic, and free HIV testing. Stay late for our beer garden featuring Tito’s vodka slushies, great music, performances, and more.
See anything missing? Please write to email@example.com and let us know.