Join Kitsap Pride at the Coming Out Concert on July 31, 2021 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is a FREE, in-person festival and concert. You can support the event by buying a $25 Plush Blanket to use on the lawn at the show and then take home.
• The Kim Archer Band is our headliner! Also featuring DJ Dana Dub and drag performances!
• Fair Food and Food Trucks – Sno Cones, Hot Dogs, Egg Rolls, Tacos, Hamburgers, and more!
• Pride Store – Get all your rainbow gear from Kitsap Pride and our vendors!
• Over 40 Vendors! Artisans, local businesses, local non-profits, and more!
• Beer Garden featuring slushees, Tito’s Vodka, Silver City Brewery, and Eleven Winery.
• Teen Space by the Boys & Girls Club. Family friendly activities.
• Vaccine Pop-Up by the KPHD. Health information, PrEP info, and HIV testing in the park.
- Festival Hours 4 pm to 9 pm
- Beer Garden 4 pm to 9 pm
- Note: Some vendor booths will close at 7 pm
- Madison Lane / Glamazon Drag Performances 5 pm
- Dance Party with DJ Dana Dub 6 pm
- Headliner Kim Archer 7 pm
We want to thank all of our sponsors for this year’s event. Without their support we would not be able to have a free event or do the advocacy and other work we perform year round. Please show them your thanks!
Arc of the Peninsulas
- United Healthcare
- Hound + Bottle
Event Day Sponsors
- Farmer’s Insurance – Victor Thompson Agency, Port Orchard
- Kitsap Mental Health Services
- Northwest Washington Family Medical Residency
- Living Room Realty
- Tito’s Vodka
- Silver City Brewery, Silverdale
- Eleven Winery, Bainbridge
- Pape Equipment Rental
- Boys & Girls Club of South Puget Sound
- Whiskey Gulch, Port Orchard
- Suquamish Tribe
- Puget Sound Energy
We would also like to acknowledge all of the individual donors to the Kitsap Great Give and throughout the year. This event couldn’t come together without the help of Gordon Sound and the Kitsap County Parks Department. Thank the Kitsap Public Health District for providing a vaccine pop-up and health information at the event. And all of our vendors, artisans, and local organizations who make this a fun and informative festival!