These keepsake blankets will be available for pickup at the concert and you can use them to reserve a place on the lawn for the show. Note that this is a free event. Buying a blanket supports Kitsap Pride.
Join Kitsap Pride at the Coming Out Concert on July 31, 2021 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is a FREE, in-person festival and concert. You can support the event by buying a $25 Plush Blanket to use on the lawn at the show and then take home.
• The Kim Archer Band is our headliner! Also featuring DJ Dana Dub and drag performances!
• Fair Food and Food Trucks – Sno Cones, Hot Dogs, Egg Rolls, Tacos, Hamburgers, and more!
• Pride Store – Get all your rainbow gear from Kitsap Pride and our vendors!
• Over 40 Vendors! Artisans, local businesses, local non-profits, and more!
• Beer Garden featuring slushees, Tito’s Vodka, Silver City Brewery, and Eleven Winery.
• Teen Space by the Boys & Girls Club. Family friendly activities.
• Vaccine Pop-Up by the KPHD. Health information, PrEP info, and HIV testing in the park.
We celebrate Kitsap Pride in July, culminating in the Coming Out Concert on July 31st at the fairgrounds. Check out these other events.
- Every Friday in July, Siren’s in Bremerton will be hosting Queer Karaoke and Pints for Pride.
- July 15 – 6 p.m. Kitsap Regional Library virtual event. Are you a parent, guardian or caring adult to an LGBTQ+ individual? Do you want to deepen your understanding of issues facing the LGBTQ+ community but don’t know who to ask?
- July 17 – 7 p.m. Queerly Beloved heats up Slaughter County in Port Orchard with their gender variety show. This is also a Pints for Pride event benefiting Kitsap Pride!
- July 25 – 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join us all day for Sunday Fundday at Eleven Winery on Day Road, Bainbridge Island.
- July 31 – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Coming Out Concert at Gordon Field at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds featuring Kim Archer. Come early for food trucks, vendors, teen space by the Boys and Girls Club, a vaccine pop-up clinic, and free HIV testing. Stay late for our beer garden featuring Tito’s vodka slushies, great music, performances, and more.
See anything missing? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
This year our Pride celebration will be on July 31st, 2021. We’re planning an in-person concert. Details coming soon.
A huge thank you to everyone who donated during the Kitsap Great Give and throughout the year. Your support means the world to us.
We raised $1,695 in the Kitsap Great Give. If you missed out we always accept donations through our website.
Kitsap Pride’s mission is to celebrate, support, and unite the LGBTQ+ community in Kitsap County.
Last year we pivoted to a Drive Thru Pride event and sent Pride in a Box home to our socially distant friends. We were able to pull it off thanks to the generous donations from our community. Thank you!
It’s early giving time and we’d appreciate your support again. Donations make it possible for us to respond to the ever changing conditions and to ensure we can do things like providing free Pride kits to all the youth who attend.
December 1st is #GivingTuesday. A day for you to unleash your generosity on non-profits that serve your community.
2020 has been a hard year for non-profits like ours which haven’t been able to do many of the fundraising events we usually do. Your donation can help ensure that we can do more in the coming year.
If you donate on Facebook, they will pay all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to Kitsap Pride. We also have a donation option on our Square store.
Facebook Fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/donate/203280741245307/10158997776322722/
Square Donations: https://kitsappride.square.site/
This year we’re giving thanks for our chosen families who we may not be able to gather with in person but we know that we are in each others’ hearts.
We’re giving thanks to our volunteers who navigated shifting phases to think about how we could have a Pride celebration.
We’re giving thanks to our local LGBTQ+ community who have shown so much love and support throughout. Thank you for the donations and well wishes. We feel blessed.
We’re giving thanks to our sponsors who stood by us with flexibility and understanding. A huge thank you to the Suquamish Tribe, the Port Gamble S’Klallams Tribe, the Washington Health Benefit Exchange, UnitedHealthcare, Kitsap Public Health District, and Sirens.
And we’re giving thanks that 2021 is shaping up to be an entirely different year filling our hearts with so much hope.
Kitsap Pride is distributing free Pride Masks on Friday, September 4, 2020 from 5pm to 7pm in downtown Bremerton. We had originally planned for these to be in the Drive-Thru Pride boxes so we are offering them free to the community.
Limit one per person while supplies last!
Free Pride Mask
Friday, September 4th, from 5pm to 7pm
532 5th St, Bremerton, WA 98337
Please join us in thanking all our 2020 sponsors!
We’d also like to thank all the individuals who donated directly, bought a Buy One/Give One box, or donated at the Kitsap Great Give.