Check out the poster for this year’s Kitsap Pride!
Kitsap Pride Festival 2022 is on July 23rd and we’re starting to sign up volunteers. Follow this link to see the shifts that are available.
Kitsap Pride is an all volunteer organization, including our board, and we rely on many more volunteers to make the festival happen. It’s a fun way to participate and a great way for friends and allies to contribute. You can sign up as an individual or a group if you want to volunteer together.
Write firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Note – We’re on rain or shine. There’s a big indoor lodge at Pilgrim Firs and hopefully we’ll get some sun breaks to enjoy the forest as well.
Join us for a day at Pilgrim Firs on beautiful Lake Flora for a family friendly picnic. Pilgrim Firs provides lunch including a veggie option and soft drinks. Bring your own lawn chairs if you want. There’s plenty of room to set up your own area to hang out and also a lot of picnic tables.
We’ll have a music, lawn games, and you can enjoy walks in the woods including trails around the lake and a contemplative labyrinth or check out the new Pride Garden. There’s an indoor area if the weather doesn’t cooperate!
This event is by donation with all proceeds supporting Kitsap Pride and LGBT Youth programs. Everyone is welcome. Please Carpool – Space is limited. Note: Alcohol is allowed, but none is provided. Dogs are allowed, but none are provided.
Facebook RSVP – https://www.facebook.com/events/2236779329803941
Get your 2022 Kitsap Pride T-Shirt now! Order from the following link and the shirt will be sent to you in July. Orders must be in by June 10th for delivery so place your order now! Adult and Youth sizes available. Support your local Pride!
Save the date for Kitsap Pride 2022!
Saturday, July 23 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds.
- Live Music, Drag Performances, DJ Dana Dub.
- Food Trucks.
- Over 50 vendors including artisans and local businesses.
- Boys and Girls Club Teen Area
- Youth Activities
- And more!
Kitsap Pride is a free, family friendly event.
SUNDAY FUND-DAY – KITSAP PRIDE
April 17th from 12-8pm
ELEVEN Winery on Day Road
On Sunday, April 17th, ELEVEN is donating 100% of their tasting fees (that’s right:100%), and 10% of all bottle purchases to the nonprofit, Kitsap Pride. Kitsap Pride’s mission is to celebrate, support, and unite the LGBTQ+ community in Kitsap County.Got plans? Stop by and grab a bottle or 12 for dinner.
Donations will be a part of the Kitsap Great Give and raise funds for the July 23 festival at the Fairgrounds.Come join us at ELEVEN and support our local community
We couldn’t produce the Kitsap Pride festival and operate year round without the support of our generous sponsors.
In 2021 we welcomed the support of The Arc of the Peninsulas as the presenting sponsor of the Coming Out Concert.
Watch this video for some tips to make the most of the Coming Out Concert on July 31st, 2021!
Join Kitsap Pride at the Coming Out Concert on July 31, 2021 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is a FREE, in-person festival and concert. You can support the event by buying a $25 Plush Blanket to use on the lawn at the show and then take home.
• The Kim Archer Band is our headliner! Also featuring DJ Dana Dub and drag performances!
• Fair Food and Food Trucks – Sno Cones, Hot Dogs, Egg Rolls, Tacos, Hamburgers, and more!
• Pride Store – Get all your rainbow gear from Kitsap Pride and our vendors!
• Over 40 Vendors! Artisans, local businesses, local non-profits, and more!
• Beer Garden featuring slushees, Tito’s Vodka, Silver City Brewery, and Eleven Winery.
• Teen Space by the Boys & Girls Club. Family friendly activities.
• Vaccine Pop-Up by the KPHD. Health information, PrEP info, and HIV testing in the park.
- Festival Hours 4 pm to 9 pm
- Beer Garden 4 pm to 9 pm
- Note: Some vendor booths will close at 7 pm
- Madison Lane / Glamazon Drag Performances 5 pm
- Dance Party with DJ Dana Dub 6 pm
- Headliner Kim Archer 7 pm
We want to thank all of our sponsors for this year’s event. Without their support we would not be able to have a free event or do the advocacy and other work we perform year round. Please show them your thanks!
Arc of the Peninsulas
- United Healthcare
- Hound + Bottle
Event Day Sponsors
- Farmer’s Insurance – Victor Thompson Agency, Port Orchard
- Kitsap Mental Health Services
- Northwest Washington Family Medical Residency
- Living Room Realty
- Tito’s Vodka
- Silver City Brewery, Silverdale
- Eleven Winery, Bainbridge
- Pape Equipment Rental
- Boys & Girls Club of South Puget Sound
- Whiskey Gulch, Port Orchard
- Suquamish Tribe
- Puget Sound Energy
We would also like to acknowledge all of the individual donors to the Kitsap Great Give and throughout the year. This event couldn’t come together without the help of Gordon Sound and the Kitsap County Parks Department. Thank the Kitsap Public Health District for providing a vaccine pop-up and health information at the event. And all of our vendors, artisans, and local organizations who make this a fun and informative festival!
These keepsake blankets will be available for pickup at the concert and you can use them to reserve a place on the lawn for the show. Note that this is a free event. Buying a blanket supports Kitsap Pride.